Thursday, October 22, 2009

Saturday Night Magazine talks to Alex Meraz "bad boy of the wolf pack

Saturday Night magazine had the privilege to catch up with Alex Meraz and ask him some questions. Here are some highlights...




What can you tell us about Paul?

Paul is the "bad boy" of the wolf pack. He comes across as volatile, but I think he's misunderstood. He is just very proud of being Quilete and is unapologetic about being a protector for his people.

Did you and Taylor get at all competitive in terms of shirtless attributes?

First day I met Taylor I overheard him ask Edi Gathegi [who plays Laurent] if I was bigger than him. Edi answered, "He's just wider". I teased him about overhearing it and from there we became gym buddies and shared workout tips with each other.

Are you prepared for the hoard of female fans you’re about to gain?

Bring it on.

Read the full interview here.

No comments:

Post a Comment