Saturday, October 17, 2009

Kristen Googles hersself ;)



Just Jared Jnr picked up from Kristen's Allure interview that she Googles herself:

-------------------------------------------------------------
The 19-year-old actress, who is this month’s Allure cover girl, revealed to the mag that she Googles herself.


Kristen shared, “When I say ‘people,’ I mean ‘bloggers,’ and [Internet] commenters. The commenters are usually worse than the bloggers. I know what people say about me. After I come back from this interview, I’ll look up and see what an idiot I looked like getting lost. You can just Goggle ‘Kristen Stewart, lost, directions.’ Or put the date in. I can’t believe I’m giving away how to Google me".

---------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment